Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11/14 Deforestation

                                                            Rainforest Deforestation

I learned that the rainforest or in any other places there could be going through deforestation.Deforestation is caused when a developer's decide to cut down tree's but that hurt's the animal's,and humans because it affect's the animal's because animals are a part of a food web which becomes affected when animals die,it affect's human because when we breath air the tree's give us oxygen to breath.

I did not know about Deforestation but now I know that Deforestation is the clearing of tree's transforming a forest into cleared land.We need trees to get oxygen and we need to protect endangered animals because they could become extinct.We need animals to give us food and things to survive but with their numbers decreasing we will be out of pig,sheep,cow,horse,turkey and more animals that provide food for us.

My goal was to get as much information of Deforestation as I could and it worked.I did not change my goal because then I would have to start all over to find the answers to my new goal.I learned a lot of things on Deforestation.Deforestation was a very good topic to learn about.Deforestation is very bad to animals and humans.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment