Sunday, February 14, 2016

River Challenge Project Blog


Summary
I learned that the Amazon River is located in Brazil. It is a very long river so it runs through Bolivia, Guyana, Ecuador, Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia and Peru. It flows east. And I also learned that There are a lot of tribes that live near or on the Amazon river. One of these tribes are the Yanomami tribe. They believe that every living thing in the rainforest or river has a spirit. Kind of like in the movie “Pocahontas” when she sing ‘Colors of the Wind’. This belief is called animism.
Backward-Looking: 
I did know a little bit before we started. I said this because we studied rivers before we started our project. So we knew about the different types of river features such as meanders,levee's,the mouth and more. So yes technically I did know about the river before I started. I also knew the amazon river was home to very rare species.
Inward-Looking:
  • How do you feel about this piece of work? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why? What did/do you enjoy about this piece or work?
    I feel proud about my work because we put lots of effort and time into it.And by "we" I mean me and my group. I enjoyed filming because one of my teammates fell into the lake. I disliked that one of our members didn't really cooperate at all much they just messed around.

Outward-Looking:
I would myself an A because my group and I put lots of effort into this project. We really tried our hardest. And we tried to put in some humor also. So it was like a actual documentary fun but not to of topic.
Forward-Looking:
I would want to change the way we did things because we were really rushed.And since each of us were busy on days others were free.It made it more difficult to get everything under control. So we were getting scared but we found a way to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment