Thursday, December 4, 2014

12/5 The Water Cycle

The Water Cycle

I learned new words like         Condensation,Evaporation.Precipitation,Transpiration,Subsurface, and Accumulation.I also learned that Runoff is underground Runoff.All the water cycle was very interesting I learned that runoff ends up in the ocean.

At my old school I only learned that the water turned to water vapor and the went up into the sky.But never the words Condensation,Evaporation.Precipitation,Transpiration,Subsurface, and Accumulation.My old school never told us about how Condensation makes clouds form.

I felt proud of my work because I took my time and did my homework so I am very satisfied.I also liked the project we did because I felt very happy and content with my water cycle cartoon.Because I used my brain and put my mind to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment