Thursday, December 18, 2014

Severe Weather Project reflection Blog

Dec 18, 2014 10:27:31 PM.jpg  Severe Weather Project reflection Blog 

I learned that a hail storm could happen wherever there is thunderstorms.and I also learned that it could give you frostbite and hypothermia.

The resources I use were weatherwizkids. I also used http://www.ready.gov/natural-disasters but i really just used both.Because they were both really useful to help me.

I liked my work even though it was a little hard to figure out how to print trading cards from Google. But i am proud with my work because i put so much into it.    I also put my creativity for my project.

I would give myself a Att because I liked how i did my work.And i put all my time into it literally.
And I really think I deserve it, because I have very good facts and I followed the directions.

One goal I want  to achieve is to try to not do every thing at the last minute. Also I want to improve on my way I express myself in my work.And then anymore things I feel like its okay.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment