Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Weekly Blog 3/13

                                                                                   Surprise 
I was surprised when we were doing our experiment I thought the 5th time was going to be 18 and when we put 5 magnets it came out to be 19.I was surprised because the other times we tried it,the experiments results were going up every time by 3's.
SummaryThis week we did 2 experiments about magnetism.I learned that North and South poles facing each other they attract and North and North or South and South Repel.I learned this in both our experiments.

Backward-Looking: I only knew one thing about magnetism not that exciting but some magnet sides don't go together.I did not know about the North and South pole I just knew that the same sides never connected.
Inward-Looking:
I feel happy about my work this week because I paid attention and I did things right.And the parts I disliked was that the experiments had patience in it and I was not very patient so I just stuck with waiting.
Outward-Looking:
I sort of did the same thing as other people.Because we had to have the same instructions and my team had different types of strategies.Unlike the other tables they all had different strategies.
Forward-Looking:  A goal I am going to set for next week is to do different types of strategies in our experiments because I want my team to do something way different from the other tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment