Thursday, September 3, 2015

Weekly Blog 08/31-09/06

          Summary
I learned that salt can dissolve faster in water than sugar. In each bottle I used about 100 milliliters of water and about half a spoon full of salt and sugar. And I mixed the salt and sugar at the same pace. Then once it all dissolved I would make a data table and set it up and record the times for both salt and sugar.

SP8: Obtain, evaluate and communicate information:
This week I completed the experiment and the experiment went like this.First we had a question "does salt dissolve faster than sugar?"
Secondly we came up with a hypothesis and said probably sugar because its more lighter in weight than salt and it comes in smaller chances than salt. Then we tested it and we put the salt and sugar in at the same time and we stirred it at the right pace.Last we put our data together and we concluded that salt dissolves faster than sugar in water.


No comments:

Post a Comment