Thursday, September 10, 2015

Weekly Blog 09/07-09/11


                                      Weekly Blog 09/07-09/11

                                                             SUMMARY
This week I worked on a Scientific Method Comic Strip.And what we had to do was make a comic strip about our version of the scientific method. Or it could be a science experiment that goes through the steps of the scientific method. Mine was a salt and sugar race based on a experiment I did. And I did a 7 strip comic.
BACKWARD LOOKING
I did not know much about the project the only thing I knew was drawing the comics and cutting squares. Things I knew about the experiment was that sugar was smaller and that salt was a little bigger. But surprisingly the Comics strip came easily because I thought that the description had to be super precise. But it had to be just a description.
INWARD LOOKING
I felt proud about my description on my comic because it explained what was happening in my illustration. And something I did not like was some of my drawings. Some of them were sort of weird and the people in my drawings had lopsided heads!
OUTWARD LOOKING
If I were a teacher I would give this a A. Because the description is exactly explaining what the picture is. And the squares are cut out nice and neatly with just small slants. Also the colors are not scribbled on its simply colored nice and neat.
FORWARD LOOKING
One thing I would like to improve on is the drawings because sometimes the drawings are sort of lopsided.But the way the textures are done is sort of weird for my drawing but I like to try new things.
   







No comments:

Post a Comment