Thursday, October 22, 2015

1018/1025 Plate Techtonic Project Blog

www.info7.mx

Summary
We had to do a project based on Volcanos and Tectonic Plates.We got to choose a volcano to make a IGNITE presentation for it. And then answer certain questions.I chose the volcano Popocatepetl.

Backward-Looking:
I didn't know very much about the volcano I chose.But then I do know about volcanos. And I chose the volcano that I did not know nothing about because I wanted to be challenged.

Inward-Looking:
I felt proud of my work because my other team member and I put lots of effort into it.I like the presentation because it was just like a IGNITE presentation should be.But on the other hand the model just looked well ehhh so thats the part I dislike because it just did not look that right it was not wide like the picture is.
Outward-Looking:

I want them to notice that I've put lots of effort in this and so has my partner.So i want them to notice the hard work not only i've done but my partner also because we've worked a looooong time on this.Forward-Looking:
What would you change if you had a chance to do this piece over again?
I would change the model because we ran out of clay and our thing was to put one big flower pot at the bottom and out a smaller one on top.But we had no more clay and it was our las t building day so we just took the small one and did it.But the paint was sort of poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment