Sunday, January 29, 2017

Villian Organ System Changes 1/29/17

Summary:
 Many people believe that superhero are fake and childish. I believe that it is possible to create a real life super hero. To do this you need the knowledge of science, genetics, and the different body systems. Its possible that if you change your body systems up you could possible get "superpowers". Such as making your lungs bigger so that you can run faster. Or increasing the size of your pupils making you see better in the dark. Increasing muscle size can make you stronger and give you much much much more strength. There is a possibility to have "superpowers" you just need to use science.

S&EP:SP 2 Developing And Using Models: I drew a Super Villain and I changed up 4 of my villains organ systems. There are 2 modes for each of the changed organs. Normal And Nefarious. I changed the eyes,muscular system, skeletal system, and ears. For the eyes I enlarged the pupil for night vision. The muscles in the muscular system got bigger so that my super villain can hold up heavy objects. For The skeletal system changed because I gave my superhero elastic like bones so that she could stretch her bones out almost 5 miles! Last but not least the ear. I enlarged the small hearing hole to make her hear very well. and I also gave her pointy ears.

XCC: Structure And Function: Every change you do to a persons body system affects them. Like I said before if you enlarge the pupil in a humans eye then the human will see better in the dark. If you increase muscle size you make the human much more stronger.If you made your lungs bigger you would be able to hold more air and do things better such as running and jogging without running out of breath. Or another example would be your bladder. If you increase the size of that then you will be able to hold more urine allowing yourself more time away from the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment