Sunday, February 5, 2017

Presentations 2/5/17

www.qrstuff.com
Summary: For a presentation you can't have just your item and nothing behind it. You have to have some sort of poster, trifold, or something so that the people you are presenting to can read more in depth about your work.  For some items people may use a thing called a QR code which is used to scan things and then see what you need to see from the mobile device. The QR code is kind of like a link but in a square of pixels that your mobile device can scan. You can make your own by getting the link. Then you go to Goo.gl  which is a URL shortener. Once you shorten your URL you go and make a new tab paste the shortened URL into the search link and add " .qr " to the end. Press enter and the a picture of QR code for your URL should pop up.


S&EP: SP2: Developing and using models: For my Superhero project display I am doing a poster using poster paper. In that  poster i have to feature all of the work I did the past month. For my 2 story about how my superhero met their mate and how my superhero came to be I have 2 QR codes which people can scan and read on their own time. I also like that people can actually spend time to read the stories I wrote because if i just printed out the story all they would do is glimpse at it and wander off. But if they scan the code they can actually read it on their own.
XCC:Cause And Effect : I used my cause and effect in my epigenetic and my superhero and villains rivalry. For the epigenetics whatever bad choice my superhero did affected the offspring and whatever good choice my superhero made affected the offspring in a positive way. Such as the superhero eats to much junk food and does not exercise the outcome would be a offspring with obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment