Thursday, January 8, 2015

Weekly Blog 01/09

Surprise
I thought that the blue M&M was going to dissolve faster but instead the yellow dissolved faster because blue was sort of a calm color but yellow won.

This week we learned about matter and if M&M colors matter when you put a M&M in water.
   A  M&M is a object we used for racing our M&Ms and yellow won.The way we raced the M&Ms were we dropped them in at the same time and then watched to see our results.



 I have not done any experiments or anything that we did this week.But I have done little experiments in my house but I forgot because it was when I was little.

What was satisfying about my work was that i know this is weird but what I was satisfied about was my mistakes because it sort of taught me to learn from my mistakes.

I want people to see my work as a example for when they do something because I feel that I did it correctly,and that I put lots of time into my work.

I would like to improve in my way I express my answers because I want people to know what I am saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment