Thursday, January 22, 2015

Weekly Blog 01/26

Surprise:I was surprised when the MSG salt looked like the epsom and the mystery salt. Because they both made a drinking sound and were both looked kind of the same.

SummaryWe did a experiment and we tried to find out which  type of household crystal is the mystery. There was Epsom salt, sugar, salt,and MSG salt.We think it is Epsom salt or MSG salt.










Backward-Looking: When we started i knew that just by looking at the crystals it may be Epsom salt. Because they looked the same.
Inward-Looking: I felt proud of my work because i felt that I put a lot of effort in the experiments. I did not mess up or anything to do anything wrong so I was proud of my work.
Forward-Looking:What's one goal you would like to set for yourself for next week? 

 Outward-Looking: I would say very organized,clean(sort of),fun. And just a tad bit of from the  actual instructions just a tad bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment