Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weekly Blog 1\16






Surprise:
I thought that the M&M in hot water was going to melt not the ones in cold water nor room temperature .Then we tested it and the hot water melted faster.Second came room temperature then cold. 
Summary: We were testing M&M's some in cold water,hot water, and one in room temperature.And were doing experiments throughout the week.



Backward-Looking:
I did not know a lot but I knew that the M&M in hot water would win.Because the hot water would  melt the sugar in the M&M quickly.

Inward-Looking: I felt really happy about my work.Because it was fun and very cool to do and just a little easy.But when we did a one experiment we messed it up.

Outward-Looking: Yes my group was doing exactly what the other groups were doing. Except when we did the no sugar,1 tsp sugar and 3 tsp sugar. But we ruined it.

Forward-Looking: 


I would like to look at the directions so when it is almost time to go I will know what to do instead of rushing and doing the wrong thing.But I know I can learn from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment