Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Weekly Blog 5/15

Surprise 
I was surprised when I learned that electricity saving could also affect water.
I was surprised because I thought Electricity could only effect well electricity,and i never knew it could affect water.
The Surprise was that electricity can affect water.
Its surprising because electricity has almost nothing to do with water and look at that it affects water.
I can learn from this experience to always ask someone for facts so i could be prepared.

 Summary
Today we worked on our we are what we do.And I was working on trying to persuade people to save electricity because electricity is important.We need to to cook our food and wash our clothes.

My Citation
http://easybib.com/key/5825cd

 Backward-Looking: 
 What do you now know about the topic that you did not know before?I only knew that tesla was a type of expensive car and that it ran on electricity.Now I know that it uses solar power and is about to introduce batteries systems.

 Inward-Looking:
No because I had no idea this could happen I only knew a few things but whats happening interests me because I am doing saving electricity and I don't know if tesla is.

Outward-Looking: 
It could affect the community in two ways.One it could cause a waste of electricity and waste electricity.And Two It could help people get around without using gasoline that pollute's the air.

Forward-Looking: 
One question you have after reading the article. How would you go about answering that question.
What would you suggest to the author as a possible expansion on the topic?
I would want to know if the electricity is actually being wasted or not.And if the author included that it would be great to add to my project.And If the author did I want it to have all the details.And to answer that question myself I would research a lot and find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment