Thursday, May 28, 2015

Weekly Blog 5/29 Article Blog

                                                       

Surprise I was looking at the national geographic articles and I saw this interesting article and read it.The surprise was that Namibia is the only place with the largest remaining cheetah population.
This was surprising because I thought the african Savannah was the place with most cheetahs.
I can learn that a place can always change depending on the time and whats happening to the land.
  Summary
This article is about a cheetah's and how their numbers of population are dwindling and in what place they are scarce and in what place they are still there. 

My Citation


Backward-Looking: I only knew that cheetahs were the fastest animals on earth.And that they lived in the african savannah.And that they run 85 miles an hour. 

Inward-Looking: I chose this article because I like cheetahs and I really want to know if like they are extinct or not.And because I like articles about animals.By the way I am a animal lover.And I want to know what I can do to help cheetahs.
 Outward-Looking: This affects the future by telling people to help and donate to help the cheetahs.They need help because 100 years ago they were in 100,000 in population but now they are 10,000.They need help.Thats why this affects the future.

 Forward-Looking: One question I still have is do cheetahs still live in the african savannah or are they extinct from there.Because it says they are extinct from 20 countries.And if they put in there I would have no questions because all of my questions were answered in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment