Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10/24 Interdependence of Organisms - 1

I learned that a food chain keeps everything alive.For example figs,monkeys,and eagles.the the fig gets energy from the sun but gets eaten by a monkey who is eaten by a eagle.

 In second grade we learned about the food chain and talked about the producers,consumers, and decomposer's.and till now I still remember the chain the plants and animals were in.we also talked about herbivores which eat plants.and carnivore which eats live animals.and a omnivore which eats everything.


I feel proud of my work and think I did a good job.I am confident about all my work I have done.I feel proud because I did not let anything stand in my way like tricky questions or quizzes.I disliked it because there were some downhills and uphills.

No comments:

Post a Comment